In 2016 Welcome Italia reported a turnover of over € 40 million reaching € 40,001,725, with an increase of 6,5% over 2016. The net result was € 3,915,813, 9,8% of the turnover.
In the ten years following the launch of Vianova Offer Welcome Italia’s growth has kept a steady rhythm: from 2007 to 2016 the turnover increased by 80,29%.
The majority shareholder of Welcome Italia is Quinta spa, a company that is located in Massarosa. Quinta holds 82,93% of the equity capital of Welcome Italia and so, according to Italian Civil Law, it carries out activities of management and coordination. The other shares in Welcome Italia are held by Gruppo Lazzarini (12,04%), Banca CR Firenze (5,00%) and Partners (0,04%).
Subsidiary and affiliated companies
Since 2006, Welcome Italia holds a majority share of 67% in Vola spa, a company located in Viareggio and specialized in offering professional SMS services and other innovative Digital and Communication services for the sectors of mobile telephony and web. In 2014 Welcome Italia bought an equity stake of 40% in NetResults srl, an Ospedaletto (Pisa) based society specialized in developing converging telecommunication networks.
Certifications and Licenses
- national operator license issued by the Italian Communications Regulatory Authority in 1999
- ISO 9001 quality certification issued by da DNV-GL in 2003
- certification of financial statements from 2000 to 2015 issued by KPMG Spa
- Elite certification issued by Borsa Italiana Spa in 2014
- Massarosa (LU) via Montramito – DC1 e NOC
- Montacchiello (PI) via Giannessi – DC2 e NOC
- Massarosa (LU) via Fondacci – logistica