In 2018 Welcome Italia reported a turnover of over € 47.4 milion, with an increase of 6.1% over 2017.
The net result was € 3.2 milion of the turnover.
The majority shareholder of Welcome Italia is Quinta spa, a company that is located in Massarosa. Quinta holds 82,93% of the equity capital of Welcome Italia and so, according to Italian Civil Law, it carries out activities of management and coordination.
The other shares in Welcome Italia are held by Finedil Partecipazioni srl (12,04%), Centurion Global Fund Sicav (5,0%) and Partners (0,04%).
Subsidiary and affiliated companies
Since 2006, Welcome Italia holds a majority share of 67% in Vola spa, a company located in Viareggio and specialized in offering professional SMS services and other innovative Digital and Communication services for the sectors of mobile telephony and web. In 2014 Welcome Italia bought an equity stake of 40% in NetResults srl, an Ospedaletto (Pisa) based society specialized in developing converging telecommunication networks.
Certifications and Licenses
- national operator license issued by the Italian Communications Regulatory Authority in 1999 and renewed in 2019 by MISE
- Mobile Virual Operator (full MVNO) authorization issued by MiSE in 2016
- ISO 9001 quality certification issued by da DNV-GL in 2003
- certification of financial statements from 2000 to 2018 issued by KPMG Spa
- Elite certification issued by Borsa Italiana Spa in 2014
- Massarosa (LU) via Montramito – DC1 e NOC
- Pisa via Giannessi – DC2 e NOC
- Massarosa (LU) via Fondacci – logistica