Welcome Italia’s Business Partners are ethical and independent companies involved
in the field of Information and Communication Technology.
Thanks to the presence in the territory, vicinity to Clients and the design of tailored offers, Business Partners can create compatible innovative solutions and services that can be easily integrated with Welcome Italia’s Vianova services.
Here are 10 good reasons to join us.
1. We work in a field that is strategic for the global economy
Information and Communication Technology (ICT) is a propeller of global economy.
Welcome Italia relies on a differentiated supply of services based on an In-sourcing policy. This means that goods and services are “manufactured” in-house, with a view to achieving full integration and streamlining Clients’ Information and Communication systems.
Becoming a Business Partner of Welcome Italia means completing your service offer and strengthening partnerships with your Clients.
2. The company is constantly growing
Welcome Italia has the economic and financial resources it needs to support its investments in the development of its organization and in growth.
In addition, its economic and financial results as well as its valuable shareholders that include a national bank are a guarantee of its excellent credit standing.
|(figures expressed in thousands of euro)|
|Result before taxes||5,149||15.2||6,239||16.6||5,631||14.1|
In 2016, with a net worth of 19,2 million euro (43,8% of its assets), the company invested 8,1 million euro (20.2% of its turnover) in telecommunication infrastructures to improve the services available to its Clients.
Also in 2014, Welcome Italia was chosen by the Borsa Italiana stock exchange for the “Elite” project reserved for Italian excellencies through growth and listings projects.
3. A widely known brand
Welcome Italia and Vianova are becoming increasingly well known in the corporate world.
- radio campaign – 896 commercials for a total of 32,704 seconds aired in 2016 on Radio 24, the national radio station most popular with managers and business people;
- website – 3,32 million pages hit in 2016.
4. Easy to sell services
Vianova is Welcome Italia’s integrated ICT service supplier. A complete, clear and transparent answer to companies’ demand for really useful services.
Here are five simple reasons that 16.434 Client companies decided to use our services in 2016:
- we deal exclusively with companies like theirs
- we answer their calls within the third ring
- each year we enhance our Vianova offer with new services included in the price
- we work side by side with them to guarantee the best ICT services
- we are committed to earning their loyalty and trust, day after day
5. We provide efficient instruments
Conquering our Clients’ trust requires effective instruments.
- Vianova – 88 bound and color-printed large-size pages (23×34 cm). An important document where you can learn all about the services we offer, and a “quite unusual” brochure you can use during your presentations or give to your Clients to consult at their convenience.
- Merlino – the web CRM designed by Welcome Italia that allows you to monitor Provisioning, Assurance and Sales in real time.
- Partner Area – a reserved web area where you can access all your Clients’ administrative information
6. We promote vicinity to Clients
At Welcome Italia we know very well how important it is to be near the Client. That’s why we are present on the territory through Business Partners specialized in ICT whose importance is summarized in our Vision: “a network of ethical, independent companies specializing in Information and Communication Technology”.
Furthermore, our Business Partners are qualified maintenance technicians and installers of Vianova equipment at the final Clients’ premises.
7. You will earn good money on a fixed basis
Welcome Italia’s clients need the commercial support of helpful, skilled people to build and maintain a stable and fruitful relationship.
To strengthen this approach, we use the innovative “business partnership” formula so our Partners are certain they will be paid their commissions all through the duration of the agreement with every individual Client.
In addition to monthly commissions, under our terms and conditions we pay a substantial bonus on each new agreement. In 2016, Welcome Italia paid 5.10 million euro (12.8% of its turnover) in commissions and bonuses to its sales staff and punctual payments have always been a guarantee.
Ask the Business Partners who already work with us!
8. Clients are loyal
Companies have a penchant for suppliers who treat their Clients well, and at Welcome Italia we work hard, day in and day out, to earn their trust.
Inspired by the principles of Respect, Service and Excellence, in 2013 our commercial strategy achieved a 92.19% loyalty rate.
An excellent reason to go back to your Clients and offer them new helpful services, and ask them to recommend other companies, too.
9. We invest in your training
Welcome Italia promotes training of your sales force through monthly one-week training sessions held at quality hotels, with the contribution of the company and held by qualified managers.
In 2015, 71 training days were dedicated to Agents and Business Partners.
To contribute to your business growth, Welcome Italia places Area Managers and Project Managers at your disposal.
The Area Managers cater to the commercial training of your sales staff and support them in the major negotiations.
The Project Managers cater to technical support in drawing up and submitting the most complex quotations.
10. We are practical; we like to be informal
Welcome Italia is an organization on a very clear mission: “upporting companies’ growth by streamlining their communication systems”.
Our organization is reduced to just two levels and is basically led by integrated IT processes. Answering “within the third ring” has become the epitome of simplicity for all of us, conscious of the fact that informal personal relations also help keep our company’s promise to provide “your company with the best information and communication services available”.
Welcome Italia is part of the prestigious “Best Workplaces 2013”, elaborated by the Great Place To Work® multinational, that for over 12 years has rewarded companies that ensure their personnel the best work environments.
We are well aware that, for your company, presenting Welcome Italia to your Clients means putting its most precious personal asset on the line: its reputation.
In all of this, you can count on us.
How you can become a Welcome Italia Partner
Our ideal Partner is:
- a company involved in ICT with its own product and service offer, in possession of a ministerial authorization for the installation and maintenance of internal phone systems
- or a corporation with an annual turnover greater than 1 million euro and a staff of at least 10 people between working Partners and employees, of whom at least 2 are in possession of a specialist technical certification (Cisco, Juniper, Microsoft, Fortigate etc.).
If you wish to be contacted for an interview, please fill in this form.